Adult Care Services
Adult Care Services include but are not limited to the following:
We also provide regular screening and health counseling for HIV testing, cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart disease, sexually transmitted diseases, addiction, and cancer.
Our Medical providers have a close relationship with Behavioral Health providers that work in-house for consultations regarding common behavioral health conditions such as depression and anxiety.
- Treatment of acute non-emergency illnesses such as: coughs, flu, sore throats, stomach aches, sprains and other common medical complaints.
- Chronic Disease Management for: High Blood Pressure, Respiratory Ailments, Heart Disease, Diabetes, Depression and other common chronic medical conditions.
- Routine Physical Exams for Men
- Well-woman exams/Gynecological (Pap Smears) Exams for Women
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals Exams
- Diabetes Management and Nutritional Education
- Health and wellness education
- Immunizations such as: Influenza, Pneumococcal, Tetanus, Childhood Vaccinations, Tuberculin Skin Testing
- In house laboratory services